Pilates with Justine Rogers
07970 244638 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All you need to do to start your Pilates journey :
*Find a venue and a class that suits you from our classes
*Book your class by calling: 07970 244638 or email us
*Complete your enrolment form and bring it to your chosen class
*Attend your chosen class wearing comfortable clothing, socks or bare feet, all equipment is provided.
Terms and Conditions
Group Matwork Classes
- In order to secure your place all classes must be paid for in advance of the new term starting. All classes are limited to 12 people which is to ensure everyone receives really good personal attention and this is also to ensure you reach your goals and achieve the results you are looking for.
- All group classes are run by term and each class costs £8 per hour which is payable in advance by cash or cheque before the term starts to secure your place. Dates for each term are set by the instructor.
- You can attend a drop in class where you pay on the day which will cost £10 per hour instead of the usual £8 ,but you must book this with the instructor prior to attending the class to avoid disappointment as the class may be full
- Classes are non refundable. We have an excellent make up system , if you cannot make a class which you have paid for in advance you can then make up that class within the term. The make up class cannot be your normal weekly class. You must book this make up class with your instructor prior to attending the class to avoid disappointment as your chosen class may be full. Unfortunately , classes cannot be carried over so they must be taken within the term.
- All classes are run subject to demand and every effort will be made to try to accommodate you in your chosen class, so please visit justinepilates.co.uk for up to date class schedules. If none of the times of the classes suit you in your chosen area then please contact email@example.com as there may be other people in a similar situation and a new class may be able to be put together.
- Private sessions are payable on the day of the session by cash or cheque directly to the instructor.
- A 1:1 costs £40 per hour, if there are 2 people then it is £25 each and if there are 3 people then it is £20 each. Maximum in a private session is 3 people so that you get personal attention to help you achieve your needs and goals.
- Block bookings are also available , book 4 private sessions and get the 5th free. They need to be booked in advance with your instructor and are non refundable but can be made up if you cannot make one of them, as long as a 24 hour advance notice is given.
- A cancellation fee of £10 will apply unless a notice period of 24 hours is given prior to your private session.